- Refunds within 24 hours: A client can claim a refund for an order that he placed within 24 hours of placing the same. This is a 24 hour window applies for off business-days. So if you place an order on Friday, you must cancel your order on Saturday, or within 24 hours of the time you placed your order.
- A full refund will be given for all orders that have a refund request within the 24 hour time frame.
- If you accidentally purchased the wrong service, we can adjust the received money on the accurate service you might need, and refund you the surplus amount, or request an additional sum, as per the situation.
- If you accidentally ordered the same product/service twice, a full refund would be eligible within 24 hours for the duplicate order.
- In the case a customer demands a refund after the stipulated time frame of 24 hours.
- In the case a customer demands a refund after he receives the service and is not eligible for a partial refund.
- In the case the customer demands a refund, because he changed his decision after the 24 hour period. Since the order would be under process, there can be no refund.
- When reasons which prevent a customer from proper using of the service are stated clearly on our official site. (For example, if the customer requests a refund due to the absence of features which we never claimed to provide and which are not listed in the feature list for the product).
WebGuruTrend Technologies reserves the right for a partial refund, if and only it has been found that the product/service provided by WebGuruTrend Technologies does not fulfil the requirements stated in its order page. A partial refund can be processed, not exceeding 40% of the order value can be provided based on the authenticity of the case.